|MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING||R$ 560,00||R$ 690,00||R$ 890,00||R$ 1.250,00|
|MEMBERS WITH OVERDUE OBLIGATIONS AND NON-MEMBERS||R$ 1.050,00||R$ 1.050,00||R$ 1.680,00||R$ 2.380,00|
|RESIDENT PHYSICIANS OR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS||R$ 290,00||R$ 290,00||R$ 290,00||R$ 290,00|
– SBOT Members: members and/or associates who are current on SBOT dues and fees.
– Members who are overdue on payments are charged the same fees as Non-members.
– Resident Physicians and Undergraduate Students are required to provide proof of their status to event officers on site upon collecting their badge and congress materials.
– Brazil’s Federal Medical Council establishes that non-medical professionals are not allowed to take part in scientific activities at medical congresses.
Registration is free of charge for SBOT new members, resident physicians, and academics:
The SBOT and the 50th CBOT Organizing Committee offer free registration to its new members (who passed the 47th TEOT exam and are current on dues with the SBOT), Orthopaedics and Traumatology resident physicians (R1, R2, and R3 in services associated with the SBOT), and academics who are members of Orthopaedics Leagues.
The pass is exclusive and non-transferable and shall be submitted to new members and resident physicians (R2 and R3) via email by April 2018. R1 and academics shall receive the key to access their free pass by the end of July 2018.
The goal with these incentives is to encourage early-career professionals to take part in SBOT’s scientific activities.
– The Brazilian Health Regulation Agency (ANVISA) establishes that plus-ones are not allowed to access the Congress exhibition area.
Cancellation requests must be submitted to the SBOT Department of Events (email@example.com) by no later than November 1st, 2018, including the following information:
Full name of registered participant, Individual Taxpayer ID Number/TEOT ID number, and bank details for refund (bank, branch number, and account number). The participant must be the account holder in order to receive refund.
The registration fee shall be refunded up to 15 business days after the Congress, minus 20% for bank and administrative costs.
In case of cancellation requests filed after November 1st, 2018, 50% of the registration fee shall be refunded.